Do you ever suffer from:
- difficulty sleeping
- feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities
- feeling low
If so then Bach flower remedies may help you with these and many other problems in a safe and natural way. In the 1920s and 1930s Dr Edward Bach, a well-known bacteriologist, physician and pathologist discovered the Bach remedy system. Bach flower remedies consist of 38 remedies that address negative states of mind to help you control and balance your emotions and gain peace of mind.
Who are Bach flower remedies suitable for?
Bach flower remedies can be used safely by all ages and can safely be taken alongside conventional and complementary treatments with no side effects.
What happens in a consultation?
· During the consultation we go through the different emotions you are feeling and identify the flowers remedies which will help balance those emotions.
· Your first Bach flower remedy consultation will last 55 minutes and involves a discussion where we will talk about your current problems.
· Following this I will make up a treatment bottle containing up to seven remedies for you to take away that lasts three weeks.
· This consultation can be either face to face in my clinic in Great Barr, Birmingham or via Skype.
1st session (55mins) £40 face to face in the Hamstead Village clinic including Bach Flower Remedies Bottle
Follow up session (25mins) £30 face to face in the Hamstead Village clinic including Bach Flower Remedies Bottle
The above sessions are also available on Skype just add £5 for postage to anywhere in the UK
1st session (55mins) £35 face to face in the Hamstead Village clinic or on Skype without Bach Flower Remedies Bottle
Follow up session (25mins) £25 face to face in the Hamstead Village clinic or on Skype without Bach Flower Remedies Bottl
Personal mixes by post
I can post you your personal mix (up to 7 remedies) the UK – £12.00 (including postage and packaging)
Free ten minute consultation
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know more abut the therapy and whether it could help you.
T: 078 2464 3182 / 0121 358 5880