Bach Flower Remedies 1 to 1 workshop
Discovered by Dr. Edward Bach, a noted and successful physician and bacteriologist during the 1920s and 1930s in the Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital. From his early training, his subsequent work and knowledge of homoeopathy, he became more interested in the patients themselves than their illnesses. His keen and interested observations of human nature led him to believe that physical disease was not of a physical origin, but due to an individual’s personality and emotions. Dr. Bach believed that when negative thoughts and emotions were overcome, then the body’s self-healing system would respond. This led Dr. Bach to embark on his life’s work of searching for safe and natural remedies.
The Bach Flower Remedy system is unique in that it directly addresses negative states of minds, moods and emotions to help bring back balance and peace of mind. The 38 individual Remedies address everyday emotional ups and downs, and can be used safely by all ages and can safely be taken alongside conventional and complementary treatments with no side effects.
Cost – £225
Included in the course
· 10ml box set of the 38 Bach Flowers Remedies worth £149.00
· Two sessions of 90 minutes in the clinic located in Great Barr, Birmingham, United Kingdom or via video conferencing.
What is covered
· History, philosophy, how are remedies made, dosage for adults, children, animals and plants
· The seven groups which include all 38 remedies
· Self study exercises
What is required
· Willingness to learn be honest about oneself
· Commitment to change and self study
· Computer skills for video conference