The rescue remedy is a collection of five Bach Flower Remedies detailed below. Dr Bach discovered these five remedies and called them the crisis remedies. Rescue Remedy is the name given by Nelson who manufactured the remedies . The rescue remedy is available in high street shops like boots and amazon.
- Star of Bethlehem – to help with loss and shock
- Clematis – to be brought back to the present moment when the tendency is to day dream
- Cherry plum- helps with feelings of loss of control and when one can hurt someone else or oneself
- Impatient- to slow down and counteract feelings of rushing and hurrying things along
- Rock rose – to help calm extreme feelings of terror
So what is so special about these remedies? It is the combination of these five flowers together which help with feelings of terror , fright and anxiety . This makes it effective if you need to instantly calm down and for the following situations
Next time you experience any of the above emotions give rescue remedy a chance to balance your emotions. It is available in dropper bottles and you can take four drops four times a day either under your tongue , in a glass of water , pulse points or in the bath . It is also available in spray bottle and two sprays can be taken directly under the tongue . There is no need to suffer when these natural products will help you cope and bring you back to equilibrium.